Saturday, November 12, 2011

Thankfulness Day 11

Man my brain has been mush and I forgot to post this again. Of course this does not mean I did not spend my day thinking how grateful I am.



We live in an amazing country. It's not perfect but it is amazing. We are free to believe what we want, to disagree with what we want without fear. We have so many freedoms and it is so easy for me to forget not one of them was free. Men and woman have fought since the forming of this country for each and every one. These outstanding people don't think they are outstanding, they just do their jobs because it needs to be done. They sacrifice so much for me......I am humbled.
There needs to be a better way to say how much this means, thank you seems so small.

P.S. To my girlfriends who also share in this huge job by supporting, loving and doing the job you need to do please know you are never ever far from my thoughts or prayers.

Thank you to all of our Hero's


Ruth 2:12

May the Lord, the God of Israel, under whose wings you have come to take refuge, reward you fully for what you have done.  (NLT)

No comments:

Post a Comment