Friday, April 15, 2011

Day Sixty Three.....Big kids


So, most of you know I am a total sassy pants, but am am also a huge sap. For some reason watching my girls walk into school always pulls at my heart.  They get bigger by the minute and while they still need me a great deal they really are budding into fine young ladies.  Yesterday during teacher conferences they took care of their brother without me (in the hall, but still they did not need me) The selfish part of me wants to keep them tiny and all mine and letting go one step at a time hurts but all I need to do is step back and watch them. The pain of what is no more is soon replaced by the "wow look at them shine"  This mama business sure is full of all kinds of crazy emotional nooks and crannies.


*I did not have them walk one at a time into school, Marcelina had to be dropped off early for Festival of Arts rehersal*

No comments:

Post a Comment