Thursday, June 9, 2011

Day 102.....Oops and oh this girl makes my heart burst.

Sometimes life gets wild and crazy, and I have been riding the crazy wave. Taking lots of pictures but also stopping to really play and be a part of the moment. So I am going to do my best to keep up but not stress myself out over it.

This week Marcelina had her first orchestra concert. She was so nervous,excited and proud, I think I had all of those emotions too.  At the last minute (that's how I roll) I ran out to try and find her something to wear, thank goodness TJ Maxx hooked me up with a sweet grey dress. Had I known it would make her look like a young lady instead of my tiny baby girl I might have passed on it. (wink wink)


The 3rd and 4th graders did an amazing job, it was a very sweet concert, but even if it was an ear pounding mess the look of pride and excitment she gave her row of adoring fans would have been totally worth every second.  I had to refrain from standing up and yelling "THAT GIRL RIGHT THERE IS MINE!" She totally warned me before had to not embarrass her.

3 comments:

  1. Love it! The last one, especially!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That last pic is beautiful! And yes she has that young lady look about her these days... scary I know....

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so beautiful Heather! I had to giggle at the last sentence...I can totally see you do that :)

    ReplyDelete