Saturday, December 31, 2011

Rambling Reflections.

I liked this year. I did not get it all right, still have plenty to be better at, but all in all I like this year.




I set a serious goal and I met it!


I took a class and learned.


I fell more in love with the sweetest little boy.


I did cool things with my girls.




I snuggled.

I read stories





I was inspired and challenged by amazing friends.


I smiled many times over sweet simple gifts.



I watched them grow and change.




I celebrated new life with special friends.



I watched her keep trying and become very good at things she didn't think she could do.




I said goodbye to this sweet smile and welcomed the silly toothless one.




I hugged and kissed to much, I embarassed often. I promise that will not change.

(this pictures makes me laugh so much, Janice really loves unpacking)

I was blessed with friends. Great friends, the kind your heart recognizes as family. I don't have pictures of you all but I hope you know who you are.
 You mean more than I could ever express.



I got to kiss this guy everyday, much to my children's dismay ;o)

I am blessed. This is only a small portion of the things that make me happy.  I look forward to growing more as a wife, mother and friend this year.
 I look forward to kicking fanny at this years Iron Girl with a whole pack of my friends and family!
I look forward to the challenges God allows. Excited for what He will teach me and how He will change me with each one.

.....and on a purley selfish note I look forward to upgrading the camera and growing more in that area.

Happy 2012 to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment