Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Seven

I was woken up yesterday morning by a little girl who very proudly told me  "see mom I turned seven, you can not stop me from growing" This is pretty much par for how Miss Daniella Joy rolls, sassy and fun but if you look more closely you will find a very big heart. She does not wear it out on her sleeve like her big sister but it is there just as big and ready to give.  My girl shares her birthday with her great grandma Mary who would have been 101 yesterday so we blew birthday kisses to heaven.  I remember being very afraid when I was getting ready to have Ella, I was sure I could not possibly love her the way I loved Marcelina, thankfully my mom assured me that I would in fact love her very much and wow was she right. The moment I saw that very tiny little face my heart grew and the Ella room was built.

7 pounds and 18 inches of pure love






You had an amazing ability to fall asleep anywhere at anytime.


Traditional birthday donut



Baseball game!


Love you so much my big girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment