Sunday, July 24, 2011

Lazy Days of Summer?

Do these really exists? I am sure they must somewhere but for now we are living it up. We have about ten minutes of lazy first thing in the morning when all three little people pile in and fight over the best spot in my bed.  After a few minutes it turns into something that looks like armature wrestling match as Max is not so fond of anyone getting any mama love but himself and he starts sitting on his sisters heads.
Once we get past that are days are full of all kinds of fun summer stuff.
My boy officially loves trains, even does a little choo choo as he is playing. Let the Thomas collecting begin.

My ladies, how I love these little beasts.

How am I suppose to pick just one?

I wonder if I will ever stop being amazed by those lashes?
Ella is a bonafide fish. Deep end and all.

Story time on a day that was to hot to even think of being outside.
You singing to me?

Hope your summer is filled with all the stuff that makes you smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment