Thursday, August 11, 2011

Tiny Sweet Lady Adalaide

A few days before my big day I was so thankful to spend the day with some of my favorite people and the newest tiny addition to this family. Jess and I decided as the big kids where playing to take some Addie pictures. I am so thankful for a kind, giving and very talented friend.  Jessica (Jessica Svoboda Photography) allowed me to practice. These are a few of my favorites but you really should make sure to check out Jessica's blog to see the amazing things she captures. When I grow up I hope to be as fabulous as her :o) Not only is Adalaide a dream to pose and shoot she is a fantastic snuggler......yummy.  Thanks again Jessica for a great day and for being so giving with your talent.

Love you tiny princess

1 comment:

  1. oh heather You did an awesome job! and she is most definitely a tiny princess!!

    ReplyDelete