Tuesday, September 20, 2011

You Light Up My Life

As a tiny girl I fell in love with Debbie Boon's You Light Up My Life, most of america did also. Ten weeks at the number one spot.. The majority of my family, aunts, uncles, cousins have all be subjected to me belting it out. I am sure all their lives are richer because of it.  I walked down the aisle to it and I will still stop and sing at the top of my lungs if it pops up on my shuffle. All of that to say as I was going over these pictures it was playing in my head.
I love these kids. They drive me crazy, frustrate me, challange me, streach me and always forgiving me when I am not the mom they deserve. This is my dream job, even on our worst day I am more at peace with our crazyness then I could ever be without them. As a young lady I was told chances of having babies was very slim. HA! So happy God had other plans.





You are my favorite gifts and you totally light up my life.

1 comment:

  1. You are absolutely right...God IS in control and it's so humbling and absolutely amazing that we were chosen to walk in His perfect plan and not the plan of man :) You are an awesome mom and they are as blessed to have you as you are blessed to have them.

    ReplyDelete