Friday, March 18, 2011

Day Thirty Six.....No School

I like my kids. I don't say that in a trying to convince myself kind of way or make myself seem like a good mom. I say it because I really like them, despite the fact that I sometimes yell to loud, or need to hide in a bathroom for a few minutes.  There are days if you offer me a nickle for them I might say yes, but I would quickly be begging for them back.  Nothing in life has challenged me more than motherhood, nothing. Today has been one of those magical days where everyone is being kind to each other, playing together in perfect harmony, the baby is napping well.  Today we have all our ducks in a row and I am loving it. I really like these people.
While at the bounce house today she was excited to read me a plaque that read "Live With Joy" with a big smile she told me "you live with Ella Joy mommy" Yes I do baby girl.

My boy has places to go.

1 comment: