Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Day Thirty Three.....MOPS

I always wake up happy and ready to go on a MOPS (Mothers Of Preschoolers) day. Friends, food, encouragement are something this mama loves. Max plays and gets loved on with his buddies and I do the same. I am one of those girls who gets lost in my own head, and without MOPS I would think I was the only mom who had bad days, who snapped at my kids, who forgot to send in snow cloths, who wasn't sure how to handle those fun three year old tantrums. Thanks to this amazing group of ladies I know I am not alone, I am encouraged and challenged to do better and hopefully I encourage and challenge others the same way. Woman need woman, we need to come along side and hold each other up, not tear each other down.  To all the mamas in my village, whether in MOPS, other friends or family, I love you and am so thankful for the way you touch my life.


















Andrea and Judy, our fearless leaders. xoxo

3 comments:

  1. oh good grief...nice smile andrea! Upside down grin! Judy looks great!

    You take such amazing pics Heather...even when your subject
    (me) doesn't cooperate!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and I am soooo glad to call you My friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was thinking you have that look like "I am SO not gonna smile!" But the smile is all in your eyes! Beautiful Pics Heather - makes me feel like I was there..and what I missed out on today. :(

    ReplyDelete