Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Day Twenty..We don't need no stinkin naps!

My boy is not a fan of that wonderful thing call sleep. He tricked me really because the first four months of life he was a dream sleeper, then he decided he was wasting to much time with that silly thing we think of as a need. All you mama's who have naturally good sleepers, consider yourselves very blessed, those who like me have babies that are "needy" big hugs and huge cups of coffee to you.


I laugh at you plans mama!

After we had our fun, I thought ok lets give this a try. Put on a calming CD, swaddled & nursed him. Then put him in the bed awake. He just kinda looked at me like I had five heads, but when I went to peek on him after no peeps for 20 minutes he was out.  SCORE! No tears from either of us, hoping this becomes a new normal and works at night.

1 comment:

  1. Oh I hope it works too...Love Love Love the pics..he is so stinkin' handsome!

    ReplyDelete