Wednesday, November 2, 2011

30 Days of Thankfulness

Thanks to a friend and her great idea I will spend the next 30 days streaching myself to photograph what I am thankful for.
We live in a world where there is just so much bad screaming at us while the blessings sit faithfull and quiet just waiting to be seen.

Since we are on the second day of November I am adding two pictures.

I am thankful for where we live. Upstate NY is just so perfect for me. I love seasons, I love the colors of fall, winter, spring and summer. Sometimes these seasons meld in unexpected ways but it just keeps us in the practice of rolling with the punches.


I am so thankful for a tiny man. My wild thing keeps me moving all day, busy with trains, running, dancing adn climbing.  He loves to read, he adores Mickey and Goofy. Like his sisters he is a world class snuggler and sleeps best when he has contact with mommy or daddy. I love this boy of ours and am so thankful everyday I get to be his mom.

If you are up for it I would love to see others take this on. Please link up in the comments so I can check out what you are thankful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment