Thursday, November 3, 2011

Day Three of Thankfulness


Yes, I am thankful for a morning at Target.


Most Targets have Starbucks and well that is just reason enough for me to be thankful. Need to add this is not my red cup. I will keep my rule of no red cup until after Thanksgiving. So I grabbed my friends for the shot because she has no Thanksgiving values. *snicker*


I am thankful that on this Target trip with our friends Carter was very excited to show me this toy
"look heather!"
He said my name and I totally melted.


Gratitude, like faith, is a muscle. The more you use it, the stronger it grows, and the more power you have to use it on your behalf. If you do not practice gratefulness, its benefaction will go unnoticed, and your capacity to draw on its gifts will be diminished. To be grateful is to find blessings in everything, This is the most powerful attitude to adopt, for there are blessings in everything.
Alan Cohen



No comments:

Post a Comment